Saturday, September 22, 2007

Putting The Word "Sex" In A So-Called Study

One In Five Americans Choose Quality Time With The Internet Over Sex | September 22, 2007 | AHN Annotated




  • This "Study" was conducted by an advertising agency. Do you think they have any clients who advertise on the internet? Need I say more? Throw in the word 'Sex" into any study and automatically it becomes interesting.

    I don't know who they interviewed, but it certainly wasn't me. As much as I love being online, there are still things in life that the virtual world cannot replace. 1 in 5 reported having less time for sex. WTF? Then at the very end of this article, the writer mentions that nearly half in this study attributed a declining interest in 'old media'. That's the real issue in this so-called study. People are getting more of their information and entertainment online, I know I do - post by carusoimaging


No comments: